The Old Earle School
1888 - 1999 Mussey Grade Road,
The Earle School was moved from the Santa Maria Valley to Mussey
Grade Road in 1896. Olive Elder was one of the school's first teachers.
The land for the school was donated by Bernard Etcheverry, and the
school was given his wife's maiden name which was Earle.
Back to Main